Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Have you started planning all of your homestead projects? I’ve just received my seed catalog, and I’ve been pouring through to see what varieties I’ll be growing. That and of course the building of our new chicken coop! I’m so excited! We didn’t have chickens all last year because they were killed by a stray dog in our neighborhood. Chicks will be ordered soon, and we’ll figure out what breeds we’ll be getting soon too. All I know is the girls told me that we HAVE to get a Barred Rock and a Easter Egger. I am prone to agree. While you’re here, make sure to stop and read my post on what I learned being on a chicken farm last month.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Ordering Your Spring Seeds from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Frito Taco Trifle from Marilyn’s Treats
3. Garden Goals for 2018 from Gwin Gal’s Inside and Out Adventures
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.