Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Happy full spring, although I think that Chicago is expecting it’s last Winter this weekend and therefore we will be given the go-ahead to plant in a week or two. My plant starts and regular seeds are CRYING to get out into the soil, and I can’t wait to plant in the Garden Tower that we have for We Sow We Grow. They even have a sweet Mother’s Day sale going on now with a $60 discount for you. Use MD21 and snag one for yourself. Shipping is quick and the assembly was quick as well. Before we plant anything there though, we have to protect it from the tiny dinosaurs who live with us in our backyard.
We also got trellises installed, and row covers put up. We’re on a roll this season, and I can’t wait until we get our permanent space for the non-profit AND farm. Consider helping us out if you can. We’d appreciate it, and all donations are tax-deductible!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Ann – Live the Old Way (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Sarita – An Off Grid Life (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
Laurie – Ridge Haven Homestead (Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. The Best Meat Rabbit Breed from Dandelion Hill Homestead
2. Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from French Creek Farmhouse
3. Tending Our Garden from Jennifer Lambert
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Our Houseful LOVES comments! It warms our hearts to know that you're touched by something enough to say hello! We'll respond back to you! Promise!