Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
How’s everyone doing on the homestead? Hopefully you’re handling all of the indoor projects that you’ve had on your list. I just purchased some more supplies for bread making, and I’m excited to get back to making sourdough now that everyone has slowed down a bit. I know that I can’t be the only person who pulls back on fads when it seems too many people are getting involved.
We’ve also got some chicken coop research going. Nothing that I like is cheap, and nothing that my husband likes fits my aesthetic requirement. Yes, I’m a homesteader who likes for things to look pretty, and I won’t apologize for it.
Anyway, that’s about what’s going down for the Nicholes farm, until we can travel again that is.
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Choose the Best Garden Space from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
2. Sweet & Salty Potato Chip Cookies from Heritage Home EC
3. Prepping for Kidding Season from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.