Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We’re deep into the throes of summer, and we’re planning on harvesting our garlic soon! Anyone else prepping for garlic harvest, or already done it?
We’re also fighting with the resident rabbits and they are winning at the moment. So, anyone with experience in winning against rabbits is welcome to leave their wise words with us. With this being our 5th year growing, and the FIRST year we’ve dealt with rabbits on this level, I’m up to my ears in frustration. They’ve eaten all of our cabbage, collards, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and cauliflower. Talk about frustrating!
But how about some good news? We were featured on Public Market Goods this past weekend as one of their sustainability agvocates, AND we took over their Instagram account. Go and check them out and give them a follow and purchase a shirt! They’re so soft!
Now on to the Hop
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Keep Chickens Cool in the Heat and Collect Eggs All Summer from The Self Sufficient Home Acre
2. How to Find and Buy Used Canning Jars from Oak Hill Homestead
3. 23 Fast Growing Vegetables from Grow Where you Sow
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.