This post may contain affiliate links
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
WE GOT STUFF INTO THE GROUND! We even started planting for the fall, and I think that I’m back in my homesteading groove. We got collards, tomatoes, and peppers in the ground. I even worked into the evening and didn’t have nary one mosquito bite thanks to some Babyganics mosquito repellent I picked up on clearance in Target last season. It was quite nice to not be covered in bites, but still getting work done after wanting to give up all season. Now I’m thinking about going REALLY crazy and making some bread!
Speaking of homemade – I canned some brandied cherries this weekend, and I’m pretty proud of myself. I’ll be sharing that recipe soon. The brandy wasn’t homemade, but I’m not into moonshine making these days. Read on to see all of the great submissions by readers everywhere!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Lilac Blueberry Kombucha from Souly Rested
2. 10 Ways to Reduce Your Stress from Eco-Friendly Saver
3. Flavored Salts – An Easy Guide to Save Money and Make Your Own from Looney for Food
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.