Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I spoke about finding my travel people on Monday, and now today, I’m going to introduce you to my homesteading people! I love mostly every aspect of homesteading, and I am always looking for more ways to limit the footprint that I leave, especially with living in Chicago. Here you can link up YOUR homesteading blog posts too! With gardening season in full swing almost everywhere, it’s a great time to show what you’re growing or the recipes you’re making with what you grow! Lay them all on me, I’ll swoon over them all!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. The Tale of the Pie and the Patty-Pan ~ Free Printable Gift Tags from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. How to Make Whole Wheat Self Rising Flour from Our Sunday Cafe
3. How to Steam Farm Fresh Eggs for Easy Peeling from Walking in High Cotton
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join our Homestead Blog Hop group board!
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.