#Disclosure: I received product from Leap Frog in exchange for hosting a Leap Reader party with other families. This past weekend, I was fortunate enough to invite a couple of our friends with children over to test out the #LeapReader made by Leap Frog. As you can see, our Houseful has a TON of Leap Frog products and we love being able to add to our collection. What you DON’T see are the countless other products we have purchased as well.
For those of you not familiar, Leap Frog is an educational brand that helps children learn to read and now write! This year, the LeapReader is being introduced. It will help children learn to sound out words, read sentences, learn to write letters with interactive guidance, and listen to audio, music and more on the go.
The LeapReader solution includes three essential experiences:
- Learn to Read: Sounds out words, reads sentences, and lets kids play games and puzzles.
- Learn to Write: LeapReader gives children interactive guidance as they practice writing ; letters and numbers on special mess-free writing paper.
- Learn through Listening: Audio books, learning songs and trivia challenges build ;comprehension skills and vocabulary.
The LeapReader Library:
- The LeapReader library includes 150+ books, maps, flash cards, book sets, learn-to-write sets
- with LeapFrog Learning Paper, audio books, music albums and trivia challenge activities, all
- developed or approved by LeapFrog’s highly experienced team of learning experts. LeapReader
- holds audio for up to 40 books or 175 songs at a time, and is backwards compatible with most of
- the Tag library.
LeapReader Key Features:
- A library of 150+ books, workbooks, audio books and more
- Available in green and pink
- A sampler book and four apps are included with purchase ($20 value)
- Includes a USB rechargeable battery
- Holds audio for up to 40 books or 175 songs
Learn more: leapfrog.com/leapreader
Let me tell you, setting this party up in the middle of the three amigos was next to impossible. They are very well versed in the green branding (GREAT BRANDING) of the Leap Frog items.
Our guests got really cozy with the LeapReader and Monsters University book. They loved being able to follow along with their pencil and stop on words that they weren’t sure of. Learning about vowels makes the ladybug happy! At the end of our party, all participants received a certificate stating that they were ready to go out and finish learning with their new #LeapReader skills. All in all, it was a fantastic time, and the parents stated that they were happy to have some things on the horizon for the holidays! I received promotional product in exchange for my honest views, party and blog post from Leap Frog.