Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I have a confession to make. I’m only growing squash at the moment. Mostly because we’re caught in a land issue with our city and a potential buyer of our lot and my patience has worn thin. Overall, it’s affected my ability to focus on the lot at the moment, because I know that it’s no longer the site for the We Sow We Grow Project. You know? However, we’re raising money to buy other lots, and we’re almost at $1000! I’m looking to created a space for the community that is inviting AND productive, and a learning area for children and their parents to come and learn more about the food we’re growing.
I’m determined to have a second half of the season garden, but for now, we’re going to start making our own sourdough starter which should be ready for me to share next hop. Are you ready?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Cookie Crumb Peach Cobbler from An Off Grid Life
2. Would My Grandparents Be Happy from Little Homestead in Boise
3. How to Design Your Perfect Garden from The 15 Acre Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.