Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
This weather is finally gorgeous enough to get out and about in. I hope that you have been enjoying it in your neck of the woods. Lots of my friends in the We Sow We Grow Gardening Chat are harvesting (I can’t believe it either but I live in Chicago) lettuce, beans and spinach, and I’m a bit jealous. Our seedlings are almost ready to transplant and we are chomping at the bit to start building our chicken coop.
Speaking of chicken coops – I’m a bit scared to start on this project even though I’ve built our house, and a farmhouse table for our dining area. There’s something about building a home for our hens to reside in that’s giving me pause. Oh well. Until next week!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Your Own Half and Half from Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
2. 79 Amazing Ground Beef Recipes from My Fearless Kitchen
3. Tent Life for the Summer from Hostile Valley Farm
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.