Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The rain has come! The rain has come! We’ve been PRAYING for rain around these parts, and our prayers have been answered. Of course the cooling off period that comes after a good downpour is a perk of being able to get pure water on my plants! The corn has doubled in size, and the squash, tomatoes and melons are doing well too!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Jessica – The Faithful Farmwife (Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram)
Liz – The Cape Coop (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
Natasha – Houseful of Nicholes (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram)
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Shampoo Bars, a Primer from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Raising Chickens in Small Spaces from Busy Gals Homestead
3. Strawberry Harvest from La Bella Farm
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.
Tryphena Wade says
What a great way to share DIY tips with a group. I try to keep things as natural as possible so I’ll have to check out the Shampoo Bars. Thanks for sharing this!
Tiffany H. says
The party seems like a great way to collaborate with other bloggers and a great way to share content with others who may not necessarily read the content.
My daughter is into trying DIY things now, so I will definitely share this with her. Thanks for sharing!
I’ve always been a sucker for blog hops simply because of the all the pictures. I absolutely love browsing the photos in all these posts!
Tiffany Stuart says
I truly admire and appreciate homesteading families. I watch a lot of videos on YouTube by them
I have to research what exactly is a homesteading family. This is a great blog hop though.
Yeah!! Let the Party Begin. Wonderful blogs. I really enjoyed your blogs. Thanks.