Shopping for someone who is always on the go can be challenging. Since they are often away from home on various adventures, finding a gift that they will actually use can be tough. Luckily, there are a few gifts for the jetsetter that they will enjoy!
Since I’m typically traveling almost 1/4 of each year, these are some of the items that help keep me on task or at least make me LOOK like I’m on task.
This post may contain affiliate links.
1. Travel Jewelry Organizer – Fashionable, compact and easy to travel, this jewelry organizer has plenty of space to keep a jetsetter’s jewelry and accessories organized. The compartments are see-through, so you know exactly what you have and where it’s stored.
2. Portable Travel Steamer – A mini handheld steamer that will help get wrinkles out of clothes. It’ lightweight and small enough to easily fit in a bag, the steamer takes just over a minute to heat up and gives you about 9 minutes of steam ironing time.
3. SinkSuds – Travel laundry detergent in premeasured packets so that laundry can be done without carrying around extra soap. To use you just add one packet in a sink with 2 or 3 garments and you can easily hand wash your items quickly. Easily fits into a backpack, purse or small bag so you have them when you need them.
4. MyPillow Roll and GoAnywhere Pillow – This travel pillow is perfect for flying. The pillow can be used anywhere, and it rolls right into its own travel case making it easy to take and store away when not being used.
5. Compression Packing Cubes – Make packing a breeze with these compression packing cubes that will help cut down on the space needed while keeping your items organized. The cubes are expandable and tear-resistant, waterproof, and also easy to clean.
6. Slip-On Shoes – Slip-on shoes will help make airport security a breeze. These shoes are a breathable tennis shoe that slip on and off with ease. The rubber soles help to absorb shock to help keep your feet comfortable while the breathable fabric stretches for maximum comfort.
7. Men’s Toiletry Bag – A luxury toiletry bag made from high-grade PU leather that’s easy to clean and is water-resistant. The inside has a canvas lining and the bag can be secured by the stainless-steel zipper and buckles. The bag can be hung for easy access or lay flat and expands to hold large travel accessories.
8. Kindle Paperwhite – Jetsetters can enjoy their reading on the go with the Kindle Paperwhite. The all-new design features a glare-free display, longer battery life, and twice the storage the previous editions had. The Kindle is waterproof and now contains Audible so you can switch seamlessly between reading and listening through Bluetooth-enabled headphones or speakers.
9. Shawl – A shawl can be perfect for anyone traveling because you never know what the weather may be like. Having a shawl or scarf handy can help on cool plane rides or for those nice breezy nights. This shawl is just right because it’s comfortable but not too heavy. https://www.amazon.com/Urban-CoCo-Womens-Poncho-7-Black/dp/B0748BTHCM
10. Leather Travel Journal – Every jetsetter needs a travel journal to write down their experiences. This journal features a soft leather exterior with a beautifully designed cover and sturdy smooth paper to write on. The journal is great for writing, drawing, or sketching and the paper is refillable so when it’s time for new paper, it can easily be exchanged.