It can be fun to find gifts for gardeners because there are so many different items out there a gardener would enjoy and use. Buying gifts for those who love to garden doesn’t have to be boring (like a new spade or watering can), there are a lot of cool and useful gifts that can be found. Even some stylish gifts. Here are a few gift ideas for those who enjoy gardening (both indoor and outdoor).
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Butterfly Puddler – A handcrafted stoneware piece that’s made out of recycled glass and is a beautiful addition to any garden. As an added feature, gardeners can simply mix sand or rock salt with a teaspoon of water and place it into the middle of the puddler. Once the water evaporates, you’ll notice more butterflies floating around because they are attracted to the minerals that are left behind. https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/butterfly-puddler
2. Garden Hods – Hods are perfect for harvesting vegetables, fruits, and flowers. These Hods have a mesh bottom so you can easily rinse and drain the vegetables. Hods can be used for other things around the home as well. For instance, you can use them as a decorative holder for towels, storing items in the kitchen or even use it as a picnic basket. https://www.gardeners.com/buy/garden-hods/39-761RS.html#sz=38&start=48
3. Gardeners Coffee Cup – A fun garden-themed coffee cup that displays the saying “You’re never too old to play in the DIRT”. The design is on both sides of the mug and gardeners will get a chuckle as they have their morning coffee or tea. https://www.amazon.com/Master-Gardener-Garden-Gardening-Coffee/dp/B07CS9MG99
4. Gardener Charm Bracelet – A stainless steel bangle with alloy gardening charms. Both the bracelet and charms are lead-free and nickel free. Since it’s stainless steel it won’t rust or tarnish so it can be enjoyed for years. https://www.amazon.com/Gzrlyf-Gardener-Bracelet-Gardening-bracelet/dp/B079BTYFHG
5. Cultivating Claw – A gardener claw is perfect for weeding, breaking up soil or easily removing unwanted debris around the garden. Gardeners will love it because it’s durable, lightweight and allows for natural movement so there’s no hand or arm fatigue. https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Paws-Cultivator-Claw-Green/dp/B06XGQVXDF
6. Plant Whisperer T-Shirt – Great for anyone that enjoys taking care of plants or gardening. This Plant Whisperer T-Shirt will everyone know they love to garden. https://www.amazon.com/Plant-Whisperer-Gardener-Gardening-Gift/dp/B07DNZN2BZ
7. Kitchen Compost Bin – A 1.3-gallon odorless countertop compost pail that’s made out of Stainless Steel. Designed in the USA, this countertop composter has a firm sealing lid and dual Charcoal Filters that handle any amount of odor that may come about. The bin and be easily washed by hand with soapy water for quick and easy clean up. https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Countertop-Gardening-Insect-proof-available/dp/B07JFMSF9Y
8. Garden Tool Set – This toolset comes with heavy-duty stainless-steel gardening tools and a tool carrier. The carrier keeps the tools organized so you can easily reach the tool you need. The set includes a gardening shovel, mini rake, trowel, cultivator, weeder, spade, and gloves. https://www.amazon.com/Scuddles-Garden-Tools-Set-Gardening/dp/B01H4LZR1E
9. Quilted Double Hammock – After a long hard day’s work of gardening, resting on this quilted hammock will be a relaxing, nap-taking good time. If placed by the garden, gardeners will even be able to enjoy their handy work while relaxing in the yard. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coral-Coast-13-ft-Deep-Turquoise-Quilted-Double-Hammock/462797644