PBS KIDS is debuting all-new episodes of the hit new series SPLASH AND BUBBLES. Beginning March 13, kids can join Splash, Bubbles, and the rest of the gang on all-new ocean adventures, as they meet new creature friends, including a blobfish and a hammerhead shark, along the way.
New SPLASH AND BUBBLES episodes include:
- The Greatest Treasure of All/Crabulous (3/13)
- Here Comes the Hammerhead/Denny’s New Shell (3/14)
- The Sand is Grand/The Treasure Trove (3/15)
- Mayor for a Day/Oblo From Down Below (3/16)
- Chompy’s New Foods/Cloning Around (3/17)
Designed for kids ages 4-7, SPLASH AND BUBBLES takes kids on ocean adventures, teaching them about marine biology and ocean science concepts, while building social-emotional skills. Viewers can check their local listings for exact air times and catch up on favorite SPLASH AND BUBBLES episodes on local PBS stations and on the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel.