Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
WINTER IS COMING and we will have garlic next spring! We finally got our garlic varieties down on the farm for the first time since starting in 2016, and it’s fully mulched! Talk about small victories. I’ve been smiling non-stop for the last week, and THAT is a huge victory. I’m still trying to get this farming thing down pat, but I’m starting to figure out that it’s just like parenting. No two seasons are the same, just like no two children are. Where are you in your farming story?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 5 Steps to Make Your Kitchen More Environmentally-Friendly from Urbane Naturale
2. 4 Tips for Ordering Bees from Oakhill Homestead
3. Food Waste: How to Meal Plan from Raspberries and Kohlrabi
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.