Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
With snow in the forecast for Halloween, we’re battening down the hatches on the farm and getting ready for the type of winter that Chicago can bring. This will be our first time taking our hens through the full winter, and we’re anxious to see how we fare. The last time we were in this position, we got all the way to January 20th before a neighborhood dog helped herself to them and well…we took some time off.
We’re going to be hunkering down with more soups, stews, and bread, and we’re anxious to see what you’re doing too!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
Cherelle – The Inspired Prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop
1. Peaceful Homemaking from The Legacy of Home
2. We Can Afford to Stay at Home Moms from Redeeming Home
3. Do Wrong Thoughts Run Your Life? from Soul Survival
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.