Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The days are finally starting to stay warm here in Chicago, but it’s STILL cooler than normal, and I’m starting to feel a bit discouraged. It’s hard to have these hard and fast rules for a homestead, but then have them laid to waste by good ol’ mother nature. I am getting excited about all of the corn that has grown quite a bit, and the tomatoes that I will be eating and canning in no time. We have a large lot clean up next Saturday, and I’m looking forward to getting the ENTIRE community garden planted and cleaned and prettied up (as much as a garden can be prettied up) before June is over. What are you doing on your homesteads?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Grape Juice the Easy Way from Marigold Schoolhouse
2. Pistachio Vinaigrette from Olla-Podrida
3. Cleaning and Care of Cast Iron from Skip the Bag
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Join our Homestead Blog Hop group board!
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.