This is a conversation about summer snacking sponsored by NatureBox. Now that summer is in full force, I find that I have to be even more deliberate about the snacking that goes on in our Houseful. Mostly because the cellist is home, and well, his snacking capabilities far outweigh the trifecta’s. I mean, he’s 13 now, and he’s always in my refrigerator looking for something to eat. Now I know how my parents and grandparents felt whenever my brothers were off for summer break. That’s where Nature Box comes in, and boy did they impress! Nature Box is a subscription based snack box that arrives at your doorstep every month.
You can purchase different sizes for $19.95(for 1-2 people) $29.95(4-5 people) or $49.95(8-10 people) each month. As of right now, they have a special going on for $10 off of your first NatureBox by using the following link:
A little about Nature Box
• NatureBox is a subscription service that offers the ability to discover and enjoy healthy snacks on a monthly basis.
• NatureBox’s products are made from wholesome ingredients and are Nutritionist-approved. They abide by strict quality standards: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fats, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors.
• NatureBox members receive a Discovery Box of surprise snacks for their 1st NatureBox and then they have the option to choose the snacks they receive.
• NatureBox is available in 3 sizes, at 3 different price points: Deluxe Snacker (5 bags for $19.95), Family Snacker (10 bags for $29.95) and Professional Snacker (20 bags for $59.95).
• All NatureBoxes are cataloged and each month they display the nutrition label and ingredient list for previous NatureBox snacks on the site: naturebox[dot]com/naturebox-foods/
•NatureBoxes make great gifts for your friends and family for holidays, special occasions, or anytime. College students, summer campers, teachers, coaches, new parents, and deployed service members all love to receive healthy snacks any time of the year.
• Naturebox shares delicious recipes and healthy eating tips on their blog: and social media sites.
• NatureBox currently ships to the 48 continental states as well as FPO/APO addresses. They also ship to P.O. Boxes. Your monthly box always ships free (with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska – shipping is $1.97 to ensure a more expedited delivery). Each bag has 3-5 servings of that snack within it.
Even though it’s summertime, it doesn’t mean that I have a break from my jobs. Blogging events, and things that have to do with Box Tops for Education. What it DOES mean is that more kids are coming with me, and I must have snacks with me so that we aren’t stopping all of the time, OR loading up on salty snacks in general. I love them every now and again for special treats, but I do notice that the kids get a little weird when they’ve had too much. It’s already hard enough to pack for the different tastes of four children, and this box made sure that everyone had something that they loved.
I grabbed the pistachios, the twizzlers shared the fig bars, the ladybug was all about the lemon meringue wafers, and the cellist had a little bit of everything. Mr. Houseful came through to snack when he wasn’t seen.
The only thing that I realized was the fact that this box didn’t fit our families’ needs. It was the $19.95 box and while it did have 5 full-sized bags of snacks, it didn’t stand a chance to the six of us. I would definitely have to move up to the professional snacker’s package and stay there. The contents change each month, and you can pause the subscription or stop it whenever you want to.
So, would you try a snack box subscription service? If you have already tried it, how do you like it? Share in the comments below!