Talking about cancer can be difficult with anyone. I’ve known far too many friends and family members who have been affected by this disease, and from what I’ve seen, women tend to be a little more open about talking about it than men are. This is not an indictment, and it’s also not me saying that NO men speak about cancer, but we all know someone who has a bit of trouble getting the man in their life to the hospital for a physical. So, we’re going to break the tension for you in this post, and give you some talking points to help you encourage your loved ones to go and get their prostates checked.
Yes, we’re talking prostates on the blog today, and it’s more than just the turn your head and cough examination that many men equate with going to the doctor. It’s also the area that a LOT of men have a lot of trouble going to see the doctor for, but it’s important.
Prolaris prostate cancer testing provides a new measure of the aggressiveness of an individual’s prostate cancer. Getting a “Prolaris Score” will give both the patient and the physician additional information about the true nature of the cancer that no other test can. Learn more about Prolaris here: https://prolaris.com/
- Women are influential in their families health decision making, especially the men in their lives (spouse, dad, brothers etc.)
- Prostate cancer is a health risk to be monitored for men
- Prolaris prostate cancer testing provides a new measure of the aggressiveness of an individual’s prostate cancer.
- Getting a Prolaris Score™ will give both the patient and physician additional information about the true nature of the cancer that no other test can.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about whether or not the Prolaris test is right for you and learn more about Prolaris here. https://prolaris.com/
Let’s face it, you have so many titles, perhaps the most important of which is CMO. Chief Medical Officer of your household. You’re stocking the medicine cabinet, dragging out the humidifier, reminding kids “don’t eat that,” throwing a quick multivitamin at anyone you can, and encouraging your loved ones to get to the doctor. But sometimes it takes a bribe. So we’re bribing BOTH OF YOU. You and the man in your life—we’ve got a $2,000 Grand Prize up for grabs. $1000 for you, and $1000 for that man that you keep having to remind to be mindful of his health.
To enter to win, just submit his email address and yours.
You’ll be entered to win. He’ll receive three short emails. (We promise, only three.) These emails will include information and reminders to help him stay on top of his prostate health.
To sweeten the deal, we have a whole bundle of prizes for runners up including a Traeger Grill (Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill), Yeti Tundra Haul Cooler, and five winners will each get a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
Winners will be selected using Random.org so get going! We’ve even included a few ways for you to get extra entries!a Rafflecopter giveaway