So, we’re all aware that I have an 11 year old guy living in my house. An 11 year old guy that is pretty much computer and cell phone savvy. I also have an 11 year old who is anxious to get on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter (for what?!) and who also goes to online gaming sites to pass his free time.
Well this is where Trend Micro Titanium comes into play. With its protective services, I don’t have to worry (too much) about what the cellist does online. It provides me with a weekly report as to where he’s been and how long he stayed there. I may not be willing to let him go to the big social networking sites yet, but I can rest assured that the ones that I allow him on are going to be to my specifications.
The other fantastic point of this program is that it is compatible with smart phones and can even keep an eye out for him THERE! The download process does take a bit of time – about 10 to 15 minutes, and you can protect up to three computers with your subscription.
Here’s a snapshot of what Trend Micro Titanium offers:
Key Product Features
Titanium™ Maximum Security has all the bases covered when it comes to protecting you online. Check out the product’s key features:
Set and forget
Titanium™ Maximum Security is extremely easy to activate, and once it’s done, you don’t have to do a thing. Not only is the software non-intrusive, but it takes up less than half the disk space and memory of other security products — so your computer runs faster (and you avoid stress). From the main console, you can access easy-to-read security reports with all the details about the Internet threats that attack your computer. Talk about no worries!
Maximize your PC’s performance
The System Tuner feature of Titanium™ Maximum Security can help you recover disk space, make Windows run faster and optimize your computer’s performance. Test it out today! From the main console, select Tools > System Tuner > Ok > Perform Tune Up
Keep your files private
Imagine if you lost your laptop— your laptop with hundreds of important files you want to keep private. What would you do? With Titanium™ Maximum Security, you can locate and lock your files remotely, and even wipe the data if necessary. So no one will ever see those photos of you in skin-tight leather…
Social networking security
Titanium™ Maximum Security automatically scans your Facebook, Twitter or MySpace wall to visually show you what links are safe or malicious. You never have to click a bad link again! Just think of all the crazy videos and offers you’re saving yourself from…
Smartphone or tablet protection
Titanium™ Maximum Security allows you to extend your online protection to your smartphones and tablets including Android, Symbian, iOS and Windows devices
- Titanium™ Maximum Security includes Mobile Security Personal Edition for Android and can be activated within the product (see installation instructions). It allows you to: locate, lock and remotely erase data if your device is lost or stolen; block unwanted calls and texts; scan apps for viruses and other threats; and enable parental controls to keep kids safe
- iOS security allows you to: securely surf the web on your iPhone or iPad by protecting you against malicious sites
Your Online World – protected
So how can Titanium™ Maximum Security help protect your digital life? Here’s the scoop.
- Your devices: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects your PC, Mac and even your mobile devices
- Your privacy: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects against malware, spyware, spam and other threats that allow cybercriminals to steal your private information like passwords, credit card numbers or even home addresses
- Your family: Titanium™ Maximum Security provides customizable tools to help you keep your kids safe online
- Your data: Titanium™ Maximum Security protects and defends your data with tools like the Trend Micro Vault, Secure Erase file shredder and SafeSync secure online storage
- Your social network: Titanium™ Maximum Security automatically shows you what links are safe and malicious on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace
You must meet certain system requirements though, and you can find those on the Trend Micro Site.