I figured after all of the semi-sad posts in the last week, I would bump things up a notch with a post of things that I am thankful for this week especially.
Let’s start shall we?
- My mother and father. They alone have helped me in more ways than I can number with the care taking of the Ladybug and the Cellist. And what’s even more amazing is – even when I am yearning to ask them to help out, I don’t have to because they are calling me beforehand.
- My husband. He has that still, calm voice that can literally talk me down from a ledge. Or a stackaboxes since I have an unhealthy fear of heights.
- My children. The Ladybug is growing used to my growing belly and will often come and lay a hand on it or kiss it and the Cellist is really improving with his responsibilities without having to be constantly reminded.
- The TWIZZLERS! Who have officially been baking for 25 weeks now! 15 more to go!
- My friends. Most of whom were the first ones to start following the craziness that is my blog!
- Corned beef sandwiches. Nuff said
- Maternity Belts (was that on my last Thanksgiving Thursday post? – if so, it deserves a repeat)
- Cute maternity clothes
- Shea Butter
- Hot tea with lemon
- Air Conditioning – and yes it does counteract the hot tea, but I’m pregnant remember?
- REAL good Samaritans
- Hot showers
- Eyeshadow – when I have the time and energy to put it on.
This is the list for the most part. I am sure as the week finishes out, I will be able to add a little bit more to it, but for now, those are the ones on my mind. I’m sure today might turn into another bloggy day, but of course, you’ll just have to wait for it! 😉