What a fun surprise to find out that a fellow blogger has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you to Baby Bird Sewing for this honor.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post—thanks again to Baby Bird Sewingfor nominating me!
- Copy the award and post it—above
- Tell readers seven things about yourself—see below
- Award seven others and tell them about the award
Seven Things About Mrs. Houseful:
- I learned how to sew as a fluke. My aunt asked for an apron for Christmas, and I became addicted.
- I wanted three sets of twins when I was younger. A set of identical boys, a set of identical girls, and a boy/girl set. One out of three isn’t so bad.
- I’m scared of clowns.
- I’ve only lived out of the state of Illinois for college.
- I LOVED seafood. To the point where it might put us out of our house.
- I’ve been with Mr. Houseful for 18 years.
- I like being pregnant. Sometimes the symptoms suck, but I literally love having another human being inside my belly. Yeah, I’m one of those.
So, now I nominate seven other bloggers for this award, and hopefully they will keep the momentum going.
Hopefully these ladies will see their nominations and respond in kind to other bloggers that have influenced them. If you have a chance, go through and check them out. They are GREAT!