As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
If you know me, you know that I love my dutch ovens. They make cooking SO EASY, and they also double as serving dishes in a pinch. Add in rich colors, and you’ve got yourself a kitchen tool that will last well into future generations and cook up some loving meals. When you can snag one for 75% off its usual price though? Even better.
If you’re serious about your time in the kitchen, and don’t mind having really nice things to look at, while also knowing that you saved 75%, today is your day! The Staub 4qt cocotte comes in just under $100 and it makes a GREAT gift for the cooks in your life.
Here are some details from Staub
- Made in France
- The heavyweight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas-electric glass-ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended >HUGE<