I haven’t done one in a while, and it’s not for lack of having things to be thankful for. Actually the things that I am thankful for ARE what has been keeping me busy.
- Being able to actively participate in my son’s education as a parent volunteer.
- The twizzlers and their continued growth (we had a couple of months of stagnant growth there)
- The ladybug and her independence – no matter HOW much I want to pull every single hair out of my head when she exercises that independence.
- My husband who happily and willingly supports our family through a job out of the house.
- My parents
- My in laws
- My readers
- My quirks – even though they may not be liked by a lot of people, they are loved by the most important people.
- The library and their librarians. They have helped me out SO MUCH with the ladybug’s birthday party this month.
- God – who makes all of this possible.